http://www.feathersandloops.com
This a before quilting picture of a quilt I made for myself and now
need to give it to Dad. He wants a light quilt, and this will probably
do it, as all my others are with cotton batting and heavy. This has
wool batting so it is lighter and warmer too.
A Quilt for Dad 2012
This a before quilting picture of a quilt I made for myself and now
need to give it to Dad. He wants a light quilt, and this will probably
do it, as all my others are with cotton batting and heavy. This has
wool batting so it is lighter and warmer too.
![]() |
Before quilting on my APQS Millennium in my quilt studio. |
![]() |
After quilting, about to send to Dad! |
I free motion quilted this with wool batting and hope to give it to my father for Father's Day 2012.
![]() |
Right after quilting and before binding. |







No comments:
Post a Comment